Faculty of Communication, Information and Technology (FCIT)
The faculty is envisioned to be a learning, innovative, dynamic and top-notch in research-driven with the national relevance and international recognition.
Our mission include the following:
- To assemble and develop scholar committed, highly motivated, and technologically aided academic team with uncompromising passion for knowledge acquisition and dissemination.
- To produce highly disciplined successive generations of graduates developed in cognitive skills, intellectual honesty, ethical values, and unparralled professional expertise.
- To provide scholars and researchers with world-class teaching and research infrastructure, pedagogies and learning environment, attracting renowned researcher and scholars.
Our Core Values
Our Core Values include:
- Excellence: By maintain high academic standards and emphasizing quality academic programming and services through the practice of Diligence, Perseverance and Continuous improvement.
- Scholarship: By anticipating changes in global society and responding with creative and flexible learning approaches.
- Integrity: By promoting high standard of morality, reliability and selfless dispositions.